Sunday, April 4, 2010

Chocolate Dipped Strawberries with Citrus Sugar

About two weeks before my Mom was scheduled to come up for Easter she gives me a call to ask if I saw the Strawberry recipe in bon appetit. Since I don't get bon appetit I told her no. Well she knows that I make chocolate covered strawberries every Easter so she thought I might like to try this recipe and shes trying to describe it over the phone but its not working...I not getting it . So I went to  bon appetit's web site and low and behold there was the recipe and it did sound interesting, so I decided to give it a try. There recipe calls for white chocolate but I decided to use both white chocolate and regular chocolate. Here is the link to the recipe:
white chocolate dipped strawberries with citrus sugar

These strawberries were excellent with the citrus sugar,but I preferred the dark chocolate over the white.



No comments: